Accessibility Statement for Stufinder.com
Stufinder is committed to providing a top-notch online and in-app experience for our entire community – including users with disabilities.
Becoming and remaining accessible is a constant and ongoing process. Stufinder has committed to achieving and maintaining compliance with the Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0 AA).
As of November 16, 2022, Stufinder is substantially conformant with WCAG 2.0. Substantial conformance means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Here are some of the features we are addressing to make sure that our website is accessible to as many users as possible:
- Site Structure: Titles, labels, and heading elements help users navigate our site.
- Keyboard Access: Our content is intended to be fully accessible with a keyboard.
- Text Equivalents: Alternative text for appropriate images and non-text visual elements.
- Color Use: Text’s contrast with its background makes it legible for all users.
- Content Accessibility: Text, video, and other content is designed to be understandable by all users.
Our website is designed and developed with the WCAG guidelines in mind. We test our website to ensure that it is usable by members with assistive devices. Assessment methods include:
- Internal assessment using automated tools and manual evaluation
- External audits provided by third-party experts
- Automated testing of new features on popular pages to guard against regression
- Feedback from users like you (see Feedback below)
Accessibility of our website relies on the following technologies for conformance to accessibility standards:
These technologies are required in order for our website to work correctly with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive applications or plugins installed on your device.
We recommend using the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
We recommend the following browser and screen reader pairings:
- Chrome and JAWS
- Firefox and NVDA
- Chrome and Talkback (for Android devices)
- Safari and VoiceOver (for iOS and macOS devices)
If you have any questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please contact email@example.com. This is not a customer support email. It is only monitored for questions relating to accessibility for users with disabilities. For customer support, please see the table below.
If you have difficulty accessing our website or downloading our app because of a disability, please contact Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org.