Stufinder is an app for booking recording studios. You can find a recording studio near you or list your studio and start earning.
Our mission is to make it easier, faster, and safer for Creatives (artists, producers, songwriters, vocalists, podcasters, engineers, managers, or record labels) to rent recording studios and book studio time with studio owners or operators, which we call Studeurs.
We’re expanding quickly and looking for talented and ambitious people to embark on the journey with us!
Stufinder is looking for an assertive person to run our social medias and bring new ideas to the table.
As our Social Media Manager, you will play a leading role in enhancing our social media presence
This role is remote but Atlanta would be a bonus.
What You’ll Do
- Use trends to create strategic tweets and posts on our social medias
- Run our TikTok
- Work within Stufinder’s current brand identity to drive growth to our socials
- Work alongside and communicate with our designers on engaging content
What You’ll Bring
- Fluency in English is required. Bilingual language skills a plus (Spanish, French, Chinese/Mandarin)
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, driven, organized, creative, and possess superior communication and problem solving skills
- 1-2+ years experience in social media management
- Proven ability to grow social media
- $100 a month in Stufinder booking credits
- Secure good references and recommendations for your resume
This is an unpaid internship position. Please reach out if you have any questions.
At Stufinder we welcome passionate people from all backgrounds, helping us make recording experiences more accessible & rewarding. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.
If you’re looking to book recording studios near you Download the Stufinder App
If you want to understand music production terms read our Recording Studio Dictionary