HomeDictionaryStudio Monitors

Studio Monitors

Copy the following HTML iframe code to your website:

Share This
< back to the Recording Studio Dictionary

Studio Monitors (noun)

Type: noun

Pronunciation: /stu-dio-mon-e-tors/

Singular: Studio Monitor

Related: Studio-Monitors, Monitors, Loudspeakers

What does Studio Monitors mean?

1. Loud speakers used for mixing.

2. The screens of computers.

Studio Monitors (also known as just “Monitors”) are a type of loudspeaker used in recording studios because of their ‘flat’ frequency response for audio to be recreated as accurately as possible.

Studio Monitors Synonyms: Speakers, Monitors, Loudspeakers

Example sentence: “We heard it in full through the studio monitors.

Follow Stufinder on TwitterTikTokInstagramFacebook, and YouTube for more interesting facts and helpful music-related information.

If you’re looking to book recording studios near you Download the Stufinder App

If you want to understand music production terms read our Recording Studio Dictionary

< back to the Recording Studio Dictionary

Download the Stufinder App

Find & Book Recording Studios! Download the Stufinder app & start booking!

Stufinder (also known as Stu Finder, StudioFinder, Studio Finder) is now available on App Store
Let’s get you in the studio!
Download App

© 2024 Stufinder, LLC. All rights reserved.